When you experience a symptom, the natural tendency is wanting to get rid of it, and “fight it”. This approach does nothing to bring your body back into balance and harmony, as healing means “to make whole again”.
In this episode, Katharina will help you to get a broader understanding of what your symptom really is and will show you ways to connect with your intuition and body.
Learning to understand what your body is trying to communicate to you and uncovering the hidden meaning of your symptom is one of the most important steps you can take to start healing.
- Through the symptom, your body is trying to communicate a deeper imbalance to you. Since your body is governed by the subconscious mind, which in turn is governed by the soul, your symptom is always an attempt of your soul to alert you to an imbalance within yourself.
- The symptom is often symbolic in nature.
- When you connect to yourself and your symptom and give it a “voice”, you can learn to understand its deeper meaning and message.
- See the symptom as a friend, who delivers an important message to you. You can imagine your symptom sitting across you and have a conversation with. Automatic writing and expressing the symptom through drawings and paintings are also good methods.
- Giving the symptom love and not pushing it away, is something you can always do to bring wholeness and healing to your body.
Highlights of this Episode
Gain a Larger Persepective
Why fighting against your symptom is the wrong approach if you want to heal yourself 1:17 min.
Example Multiple Sclerosis
Example of a client who suffers from MS and who she found out the bigger meaning of her symptoms. Listen how I took her through an exercise that you can do yourself to gain more insights on your particular situation. (Min: 9:00)
Connect With Your Intuition
Healing the inner child exercise (min 18:31)
Automatic writing exercise to express your symptom (min 20:34)
Drawing exercise to express your symptom (min 22:05)
Listen on the go! Subscribe to The Energy Shift Podcast using your favorite app: